Friday, May 3, 2013

HGTV fabric from JoAnn {and some awesome coupons}

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I've been busy working on my new craft room, quilting for new babies, and getting crafts ready for our church's girls camp. School is out in one month--I have so much to finish before my crafting time turns to full-time mama time! But I do have another project in the works that I haven't shared. JoAnn Fabric and Crafts sent me some of their new HGTV home decor fabric to try. Here's a peek--do you love? It is really gorgeous fabric; heavy and soft and a beautiful texture. And that gray trim is one of their new trims. Love! My project is 95% done--just need to pick up some filler so I can show you the finished project!


I do have to confess something, though. Have you ever noticed that craft bloggers rarely talk about their crafting fails? I know I don't. I'd rather spend my time crafting and blogging about the good stuff than showing the projects that don't turn out (which there are plenty of). But I did have pretty lofty plans for this fabric that included tufting and piping. We're talking professional sewing skills, people, which apparently I do not have. FAIL! Luckily I played around with some scrap fabric and didn't cut into this beautiful stuff and ruin it! Anyway, the super-simple version of my project is coming soon. But until then, here are some AWESOME JoAnn coupons you can use this weekend to get some of their new HGTV line of fabrics at an amazing discount! It's already on sale for 50% off through Saturday, May 4, but here's a coupon to get you an additional 10% off! I'm also including another 15% off your total purchase coupon good through May 4, 2013 as well. Score. Stay tuned for my project tutorial, coming soon!




share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs